Monday, August 29, 2011

Fig and Coffee


Good morning... I'm sipping on the Viennese coffee, which is a blend of light Ethiopian and dried, crushed figs... The aroma is divine as the Italian stove espresso brews the coffee gently... This is a delicate blend, as the taste of the coffee can overwhelm the fruity undertone... The taste of the coffee is amazing... but the figs do tend to vanish and instead a sharp flavour manifests and I have to admit that I really like the finish.

I'm off this Monday to the London museum to see the photography exhibition and then cross over to the Embankment to catch the street photography that is on display. Somewhere in between I will nip for a cup of java... There is an inkling to check out the coffee in one of the independent bookstores along the way.

No comments: